Opening ceremony of the season 2019 Formula 1 will be held in MelbourneJanuary 30, 2019
The solemn event, which will be attended by all the pilots of the series, will be held on March 13. And in two days the first stage starts there.
The Australian Grand Prix will be held from March 15 to March 17, but just before the race in the center of Melbourne will take place the first in its history opening ceremony of the new F-1 season. In addition to pilots, it will also be attended by team bosses and outstanding former riders. Everyone will be able to get to the event for free, and will broadcast it to all the world through social networks.
F-1 commercial director Sean Bradches says that Melbourne, with the exception of a couple of cases, has traditionally opened the season since 1996 with the first stage, so it was the best for the ceremony. “The return of local fans is worth special attention and gratitude, so we decided to hold this event in Melbourne.”
Tourism Minister Martin Pakula noted the uniqueness of this ceremony, as it takes place in the city for the first time and this is a great chance for local F-1 fans to see their idols. In addition, the figure hopes that the broadcast through the social network will attract the attention of millions of people around the world to the Royal races and the city.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires