Opel will show in Frankfurt a new crossover Grandland XSeptember 9, 2019
The updated Grandland X cross will appear at the Frankfurt auto show from a German manufacturer, the first photos were published the day before on the Web.
Opel Grandland X is equipped with a hybrid installation – 1.6 liter gasoline engine with a boost function of 200 hp and an electric motor of 110 hp, an 8-speed automatic transmission acts as a transmission. The electric motor is connected in case of transition to four-wheel drive.
13.2 kW lithium-ion batteries are located behind the rear row of seats, they will allow you to travel 50 km on a single charge, and fast charge will be 2 hours.
The same installation in the future will receive the Peugeot 508 and 508 SW, Citroen C5 Aircross and many other cars from the PSA group.
Not so long ago, the Opel concern decided to return to the Russian market, the model line will be represented by the Grandland X crossover and Zafira Life and Vivaro minivans, the release of which will be launched in Kaluga. The new SUV will be brought from Germany.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors