Opel will introduce the new generation Astra in 2021July 3, 2019
The model is in the final stages of development, however, another 2 years will pass before the release of the Astra of a new generation.
Opel seriously rework model. It will be built on the EMP2 platform, which will allow the use of hybrid systems. The assembly will be carried out at the plant in Rüsselsheim, where it was produced from 2009 to 2015. They also collect the flagship Insignia.
PSA’s decision to return Astra’s production to Germany was made possible by investing in the development of the plant, which should lead to a significant increase in efficiency and competitiveness compared to other PSA plants. Currently, Opel Astra collected in the UK and Poland.
- Tesla sues Chinese media over negative reporting on Shanghai plant
- 2022 “charged” BMW X3 M and M4 spotted in tests
- Look at the pink Rezvani Tank with lemon interior
- Humvee hijacked from military warehouse found in Los Angeles River
- Lottery Winner Cannot Pick Up Chevrolet Corvette Won From Dealer