Opel will introduce the new generation Astra in 2021July 3, 2019
The model is in the final stages of development, however, another 2 years will pass before the release of the Astra of a new generation.
Opel seriously rework model. It will be built on the EMP2 platform, which will allow the use of hybrid systems. The assembly will be carried out at the plant in Rüsselsheim, where it was produced from 2009 to 2015. They also collect the flagship Insignia.
PSA’s decision to return Astra’s production to Germany was made possible by investing in the development of the plant, which should lead to a significant increase in efficiency and competitiveness compared to other PSA plants. Currently, Opel Astra collected in the UK and Poland.
- Tesla sues Donald Trump administration
- New BMW X8 spotted on public roads
- Lucid will compete with Tesla for the title of the fastest electric car
- Nissan launches fourth generation Rogue
- Tesla became a mining company