Opel showed optics new CorsaFebruary 8, 2019
Opel has published the first teaser of the sixth generation Corsa compact car, which will premiere in 2019. The image gives an idea of the front optics of the hatchback.
Judging by the teaser, the top versions of the Corsa will be equipped with LED matrix headlamps, which debuted in 2015 on the Astra of the new generation, and then appeared on the flagship model Insignia.
The new Opel Corsa will be built on the CMP (Common Modular Platform) modular architecture, which will form the basis of a number of PSA vehicles, including the next Peugeot 208. The engine line will include a 1.2-liter three-cylinder supercharged engine, which will be available in several stages of forcing .
In 2020, the “Corsy” will be modified with a fully electric power plant – eCorsa. Production of cars will be adjusted at the enterprise in the Spanish Zaragoza. Korsa will be the fourth joint project of Opel and the French Groupe PSA, which includes Peugeot and Citroen.
- Will the 2021 Ford F-150 Raptor “charged” pickup be available in a new color?
- Tuned Bentley Bentayga is on sale
- Rolls-Royce focuses on luxury over modern technology
- A very rare hypercar Rimac Concept One appeared on sale
- New wagon Suzuki Swace tried on a sporty look