Opel reveals the details of the electric Corsa-eJune 6, 2019
The company publishes more information about the electric Opel Corsa-e. Its cost in Germany will start from 29,900 euros, which puts it in the same price category with Renault Zoe.
It is reported that already in the basic version of Corsa-e will receive an extensive set of equipment. Thus, the model comes with automatic climate control with remote control, electronic parking brake, keyless entry to the cabin and an engine start button. The salon will be available multimedia system with a 7-inch display and synchronization features Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
The standard includes a frontal collision warning system with a pedestrian detection function and assistance in keeping a lane.
Corsa-e is equipped with an electric motor, whose power is 136 hp (100 kW), torque reaches 260 Nm. Acceleration from zero to 100 km / h takes 8.1 seconds.
The range of the Opel Corsa-e, which received a battery of 50 kW / h will be about 330 km. The car will fill up to 80% of the charge in about half an hour.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup