Opel reveals the details of the electric Corsa-eJune 6, 2019
The company publishes more information about the electric Opel Corsa-e. Its cost in Germany will start from 29,900 euros, which puts it in the same price category with Renault Zoe.
It is reported that already in the basic version of Corsa-e will receive an extensive set of equipment. Thus, the model comes with automatic climate control with remote control, electronic parking brake, keyless entry to the cabin and an engine start button. The salon will be available multimedia system with a 7-inch display and synchronization features Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
The standard includes a frontal collision warning system with a pedestrian detection function and assistance in keeping a lane.
Corsa-e is equipped with an electric motor, whose power is 136 hp (100 kW), torque reaches 260 Nm. Acceleration from zero to 100 km / h takes 8.1 seconds.
The range of the Opel Corsa-e, which received a battery of 50 kW / h will be about 330 km. The car will fill up to 80% of the charge in about half an hour.
- PSA confirms Citroen will not participate in WRC in 2022
- Under the influence of Greta Tumberg: Schwarzenegger increased the environmental friendliness of his rogue Pinzgauer 6×6 718 K
- The new BMW i4 will be more powerful than the “charged” BMW M3
- Ferrari will slow down the pace of lineup expansion in 2020
- The Chinese released a crossover with a fuel consumption of 1.3 liters per 100 kilometers