Opel plans to release a charged electric CorsaMarch 16, 2019
Opel plans to launch the all-electric sports version of the Corsa, and present it in 2021.
Previously, the car will receive the same electric power plant, which Peugeot is preparing for its all-electric version of the 208 GTI. And although at the moment there is no data on the characteristics of the electric vehicle, it is precisely known that both compact hatchbacks are based on a new modular platform from PSA Group.
According to Opel’s executive director Michael Loshshleler, the company is thinking about how to bring electrification to a new level in terms of sportiness, since electrification is not only ecological, but also good driver experience.
In addition, Loshscheler noted that by the end of 2020, the German brand will have four electrified models – the hybrid Grandland X, the electric Corsa, the all-electric Vivaro van and the next-generation electric version of the Mokka X.
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily