Opel officially introduced the new VivaroFebruary 11, 2019
The third generation version was introduced online. In the European market, the new Opel Vivaro will go on sale in February. A fully electric version is expected next year.
The new Vivaro will be available in three lengths: 4.6 meters, 4.95 meters and 5.30 meters. The longest version accommodates loads up to 4.02 m. Its carrying capacity is 5.5 cubic meters. Loading is possible through the rear doors and a sliding side door. The payload is 200 kg more than before. It reaches 1400 kg. The van is now able to tow up to 2500 kg. Opel Vivaro in the crew cab version can accommodate up to six passengers.
The Opel Vivaro has an infotainment system with a 7-inch display, which is available for above-average trim levels (Sportive, Elite). The proposed integration technology smartphone Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
New safety technologies have appeared: assistance in holding a lane, recognition of road signs, control of driver attention, emergency braking system, collision warning, adaptive cruise control.
The cost of Opel Vivaro starts from 24 301 euros.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos