Opel is testing a new Insignia in various waysJuly 8, 2019
Fresh spy photos show fastback and Sports Tourer with a minimum amount of camouflage. This allowed for a better look at the new Opel Insignia grille and headlamps with beveled pointed edges.
Under the hood, a 2.0-liter turbocharged gasoline engine is expected to be installed. Its capacity will be 260 hp. (194 kW). A 2.0-liter twin-turbo diesel is available that delivers 210 hp. (157 kW). For the GS version will prepare a 3.6-liter V6 with 310 hp (231 kW). Both prototypes received large diameter wheels, behind which Brembo brakes hide.
The premiere of the updated Opel Insignia is expected at the end of this year or the beginning of next year.
- Skoda prepares rival Renault Duster for sale
- Mercedes-Benz CL600 coupe from the 90s for sale
- Tesla will build a new plant to assemble trucks and sports cars
- All-new Nissan Skyline R34 sports car for half a million dollars at auction
- Photos of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 with solar panels on the roof published