Opel is testing a new Insignia in various waysJuly 8, 2019
Fresh spy photos show fastback and Sports Tourer with a minimum amount of camouflage. This allowed for a better look at the new Opel Insignia grille and headlamps with beveled pointed edges.
Under the hood, a 2.0-liter turbocharged gasoline engine is expected to be installed. Its capacity will be 260 hp. (194 kW). A 2.0-liter twin-turbo diesel is available that delivers 210 hp. (157 kW). For the GS version will prepare a 3.6-liter V6 with 310 hp (231 kW). Both prototypes received large diameter wheels, behind which Brembo brakes hide.
The premiere of the updated Opel Insignia is expected at the end of this year or the beginning of next year.
- PSA confirms Citroen will not participate in WRC in 2022
- Under the influence of Greta Tumberg: Schwarzenegger increased the environmental friendliness of his rogue Pinzgauer 6×6 718 K
- The new BMW i4 will be more powerful than the “charged” BMW M3
- Ferrari will slow down the pace of lineup expansion in 2020
- The Chinese released a crossover with a fuel consumption of 1.3 liters per 100 kilometers