Opel has announced a new sub-brand for electric carsOctober 18, 2019
It is expected that immediately after the serial Opel Corsa-E hatchback, the updated Vivaro-E electric van will be released. This will happen next year.
The head of Vauxhall, Stephen Norman, said that the plans for the brand, which is a subsidiary of Opel, have the goal of reviving the VXR sub-brand for the all-electric line of cars. It is known that along with the “charged” version of the sensational “green” Corsa-hatchback, which is expected to debut in 2020, a new generation VXR Vivaro-electric van will also appear.
Interest in developments in the field of environmentally friendly cars today is shown by many automakers. Therefore, Opel’s desire to highlight a separate sub-brand for electric cars fully coincides with prevailing trends.
Norman also assessed the modern British car market, to which the political and economic situation in the country left its negative imprint. He called it an “incredibly complex” facility, where real passions boil: companies, sparing no effort and resources, try to sell off large stocks ordered back in early 2019.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup