Opel Corsa GS Line was not seen at the Frankfurt Motor ShowSeptember 22, 2019
The 2020 Corsa lineup was complemented by the new GS Line, which was presented at the Opel booth in Frankfurt, although the automaker is only now reporting this.
Positioned as the “sportiest new Corsa,” the Corsa GS Line is equipped with the most powerful engine available – a 1.2-liter three-cylinder gasoline turbo engine. As a transmission, it offers exclusively an 8-speed automatic transmission that transmits torque to the front wheels. As for the dynamics, the 130-horsepower engine with a torque of 230 Nm allows the GS Line to accelerate to the first 100 kph in 8.7 seconds and develop a top speed of 208 km / h.
In Germany, the Corsa GS Line is offered at a price of 19,880 euros, and for this money buyers will receive a car with a red-black exterior, sports bumpers, chrome exhaust tips, smoky light fixtures and stylish two-tone alloy wheels .
The interior boasts sports seats with red contrasting stitching, a multifunctional steering wheel, aluminum pedals and a dashboard with the same red accents that are used in the trim.
- Tuning Honda Civic Type R will cost the price of another car
- New Mercedes S-Class receives a projection display with augmented reality technology
- Updated SUV Ford Everest appeared on sale
- In Japan introduced the tuned crossover Toyota Harrier
- How do you like this electric car from BMW?