One of the most expensive Nissan in history will be auctionedNovember 26, 2019
The auction house BH Auction was put up for auction coupe Nissan Fairlady Z432R 1970 production year. This machine is estimated at 73 -83 million yen
If the car is purchased for this amount, it will be one of the most expensive road models of the Japanese brand. Nissan Fairlady Z432R – A modified variation of the rally coupe 240Z. The car has a 2.0-liter six-cylinder engine with a capacity of 160 hp, with which the first-generation 5-speed manual transmission from Skyline GT-R functions.
The compartment is 100 kg lighter, its hood is made of fiberglass, and the windows and body panels are thinner than the mass model. On top of that, the car lost its audio system and interior heater. At the same time, instead of the usual 60-liter fuel tank, the cars were equipped with a 100-liter one, necessary for racing.
According to various sources, a total of 30 to 50 Nissan Fairlady Z432R units were produced. The copy for sale is in excellent condition – even despite the fact that its mileage is 98,040 km.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos