One of the main favorites among motorcycle racers left the Dakar raceJanuary 10, 2020
Not in the best way so far things are developing at the KTM factory team at Dakar 2020.
After four days, the best representative of the Austrian brand Toby Price ranks fourth with 12 minutes behind leader Ricky Brabek on Honda. And at the fifth stage, the winners of the 18 previous Dakars lost one of their main racers along with Price.
Sam Sunderland fell on the 187th kilometer of the route from Al-Oul to Hail. British motorcycle racer injured his left shoulder and back. He was taken to the hospital by helicopter and is conscious, according to the Dakar press service.
After four stages of the rally raid in Saudi Arabia, Sunderland was in sixth place.
- Toyota Hilux pickup presented in new Mako performance
- 2022 Mercedes-AMG CLS 53 spotted in tests
- Electric Ford F-150 will receive a generator to increase the range
- Tesla Model 3 electric cars will be equipped with batteries without cobalt
- Bis Industries will launch the Rexx dump truck