One of the hotels in Melbourne was closed due to coronavirusMarch 10, 2020
A few days before the first stage of the season, the Australian Grand Prix, there are reports of a registered case of coronavirus in Melbourne.
One of the guests of the Albert Park Hotel, located in close proximity to the Albert Park Highway, was diagnosed with a coronavirus. Immediately after this, the hotel was closed, and all the staff of the establishment were sent to two-week home quarantine. At the moment, there is no information whether Formula 1 teams or representatives of the international press stayed at this hotel.
Australian Grand Prix promoter Andrew Westacott on the local radio station SEN briefly commented on the closure of the hotel: “We must act wisely and take the necessary precautions, but the option that the race will be held without spectators is not considered.”
- The consequences of towing a car in parking mode were shown in the photo
- Selfdriving Ford Mondeo to be tested in Oxford
- Electric SUV Mercedes EQC 4 × 4² tested in Italy
- Nissan is preparing an update to the popular frame pickup Navara
- Volkswagen has released a methane version of the Golf TGI