One of the first McLaren Senna GTR to be auctionedNovember 24, 2019
The auction house RM Sotheby’s will put up for sale one of the first McLaren Senna GTR models of 2019, which was released earlier this year. It is worth noting that the auction will be held November 30 in Abu Dhabi.
Of course, the Senna GTR is a track-oriented car after the P1 GTR. It is powered by the same 4.0-liter twin-turbo V8 engine with an output of 814 hp and 800 Nm of torque, which is a simple Senna, however, has a titanium exhaust system. The engine is mated to a 7-speed dual-clutch continuously variable transmission. The machine also has wet, track and racing transmission modes.
Senna GTR has aggressive aerodynamic elements, including a towering rear wing, providing more than 1000 kg of downforce.
Specifically, this Senna GTR has the designation number 17 of the 75 copies that will be built, and has a mileage of 64 kilometers on the odometer.
what is especially intriguing in this car is the fact that its estimated cost is from 1.5 to 1.75 million dollars. This is not much, given that the price of a car started at $ 1.44 million plus taxes
- Tesla sues Chinese media over negative reporting on Shanghai plant
- 2022 “charged” BMW X3 M and M4 spotted in tests
- Look at the pink Rezvani Tank with lemon interior
- Humvee hijacked from military warehouse found in Los Angeles River
- Lottery Winner Cannot Pick Up Chevrolet Corvette Won From Dealer