One of the fastest Mercedes-Benz went on saleAugust 22, 2020
Dealer Hexagon Classics from the UK sells the fastest sedan in the world, even hitting the Guinness Book of Records.
So, the British auto show put up for sale the Brabus E V12, an infernal variation of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class (W212), which has a circulation of only 10 copies.
Brabus experts have built one of the most productive and dynamic cars in the world based on the fourth generation Mercedes-Benz sedan. The sedan is equipped with a 6.3-liter V12 engine with a capacity of 800 hp. and 1420 Nm. The transmission to the rear axle is carried out thanks to a modified 5-range automatic transmission.
One of the Brabus E V12 concepts, which is based on the W211 sedan, managed to set a record on the Nardo loop, accelerating to 365.7 km / h. At the same time, the E V12 accelerated to 100 km / h in 3.7 seconds, and to 200 km / h in 9.9 seconds.
Brabus has developed a total of 10 units. E V12, each costing 500,000 euros. The car that has appeared on sale has traveled only 6599 km and is offered at a price of 149.5 thousand pounds.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires