One of the Cadillac V-Series models will come with a manual transmissionJuly 16, 2019
However, it is not yet known exactly which model from the high-performance series will receive a manual gearbox. The President of General Motors, the parent company of Cadillac, Mark Reuss noted only that “Cadillac will release a manual transmission for the V-Series.”
Currently, no representative of the Cadillac model range is offered with a manual transmission, although the series also includes the recently introduced CT4-V and CT5-V.
Perhaps this will happen for the flagship models CT4-V Blackbird and CT5-V Blackwing. Most likely, it will be the CT4-V Blackbird, which is the heir to the sporty ATS-V, which was offered with a manual transmission, while the CT5-V Blackwing will be the successor to the CTS-V – which has never been equipped with manual transmission.
- Honda NSX has zero sales this year
- Atelier G-Power has modernized the BMW M5
- Spotted a prototype of the updated crossover Jaguar E-Pace 2021
- Tuners from Manhart unveil Mini JCW GP in iconic green
- Mini has prepared stylish special editions for two of its bestsellers