One of the Cadillac V-Series models will come with a manual transmissionJuly 16, 2019
However, it is not yet known exactly which model from the high-performance series will receive a manual gearbox. The President of General Motors, the parent company of Cadillac, Mark Reuss noted only that “Cadillac will release a manual transmission for the V-Series.”
Currently, no representative of the Cadillac model range is offered with a manual transmission, although the series also includes the recently introduced CT4-V and CT5-V.
Perhaps this will happen for the flagship models CT4-V Blackbird and CT5-V Blackwing. Most likely, it will be the CT4-V Blackbird, which is the heir to the sporty ATS-V, which was offered with a manual transmission, while the CT5-V Blackwing will be the successor to the CTS-V – which has never been equipped with manual transmission.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors