One hundred drivers trusted navigator and stuck in the mudJune 29, 2019
It turned out that Google Maps doesn’t work too well in Denver, Colorado
On the field in Denver there was a traffic jam of about a hundred cars, which Google Maps navigator started there. Drivers blindly followed the instructions of the system that built the route of a road accident on the road.
Local police blocked the main road leading to the airport, and the navigator found an alternative route. Unfortunately for motorists, the route ran through a primer across the field, which was carried after the rain. And with the distance from the road the road became worse and worse, and in the end it completely turned into a mud mixture, which, of course, the navigator did not warn.
The situation was complicated by the fact that too many drivers decided to use the alternative route – as a result, a traffic jam arose due to the fact that the cars simply could not turn around.
- Exclusive Lamborghini Aventador SVJ 63 Roadster covered with protective film
- There was a teaser for the Italian supercar Taraschi Berardo
- Beijing Radiance concept unveiled at Beijing Auto Show
- 2021 Dacia Sandero and Logan unveiled
- Genesis has published the first official photos of the crossover GV70