One cigarette destroyed 300 cars at a famous air showFebruary 24, 2019
In the Indian city of Bangalore, at the time of the Aero India air show, at least 300 cars burned down that were parked in the parking lot. The incident, which could lead to a smoldering cigarette, occurred on Sunday, February 24.
It is reported by Deutsche Welle.
Fortunately, no one was injured in the fire, except for the damage caused to the car owners.
As the head of the Bangalore fire department said, at first the dry grass caught fire, and because of the strong wind, the fire quickly spread to the cars parked nearby.
Not far from the Yelahanka airbase, about 100 aircraft were deployed. The work of the air show was temporarily suspended due to the fire.
The Indian Ministry of Defense, which organized the Aero India Air Show, ordered an investigation into the causes of the incident. According to the Indian television channel NDTV, a smoldering cigarette could be the cause of a fire.
- Electric crossover Ioniq 5 unveiledin the screenshot
- New Toyota Land Cruiser 300 will be available for pre-order in March
- Mazda MX-5 turned into a retro roadster
- Ford to recall US police cars
- New Segway-transformer Ninebot received a racing wheel and a capacious battery