On the Web were published photos of the interior of the new Kia OptimaSeptember 3, 2019
Soon motorists will be able to witness the debut of the Kia Optima in the third generation. Some details of the exterior were declassified by The Corean Car Blog.
The car is equipped with an infotainment complex with a huge screen. The size of the duct deflectors has decreased. In addition, the anatomical features of the front seat cushions have not changed.
The touch panel allows you to control multimedia and climate system. In the picture, you can carefully consider the automatic transmission selector. By the way, there is a possibility that the Kia Optima will acquire all-wheel drive and a 2.5-liter Theta3 power plant.
Most likely, the world debut of the model will take place very soon at the Frankfurt Motor Show. The car will be able to get naturally aspirated engines of 150 and 188 horsepower and a turbo engine of 245 horsepower.
- New Audi RS E-Tron GT spotted during tests
- Audi and FAW to launch joint production of electric vehicles in China
- Byton unveils new electric hatchback
- Ford has updated the compact sedan Ford Escort
- Ford has doubted the quality of its Mustang Mach-E