On the web there were photos of the original Morris Mini, with a mileage of only 430 kmSeptember 10, 2019
The car was put up for sale by Woodham Mortimer – a company specializing in classic cars.
The cost of a unique lot is still unknown, but experts predict a high price due to its excellent condition.
Mini Super De Luxe left the assembly line in 1968, it was purchased by Mrs. B. Jones, but she rarely operated a car. The car stood in the drywall until the family members sold it.
Even the photo shows that the car is in excellent condition, the original parts and labels are visible in place.
- Businessman predicts Tesla worth $ 2 trillion
- Fiat Mobi city car has undergone an update
- Audi E-Tron GT RS will receive three electric motors
- Electric Porsche Macan spotted on tests
- Tesla Model 3 of Chinese assembly will be on sale in Europe