On the web put up for sale one of the first convertibles Ford Mustang GTMay 7, 2020
The unique convertible produced in 1969, embodying the concept of “American Dream”, is sold for almost 60 thousand dollars
A unique announcement appeared on the eBay website – one of the first Ford convertibles, the 1969 Mustang GT, was put up for sale. The author of the announcement claims that this is the 11th car that came off the assembly line.
Moreover, at the time of publication of the article on the purchase of a car, only 3 applications were submitted, and the maximum price that they give for it was 32.6 thousand dollars. at the same time, the current owner believes that selling the car for less than $ 59.5 thousand does not make sense.
The model is driven by a 6.4-liter 8-cylinder engine, the output of which is 390 hp. power. A couple of the unit is an automatic transmission. At the same time, the current owner has already changed the exhaust system and door panels, as well as laid new carpets. The mileage of the car is only 134 thousand km.
- The serial version of the Nissan Magnite cross debuted
- Top Gear racer rides the Audi RS6 Avant very fast
- Bugatti has introduced a new mysterious hypercar
- China will remain the main market for Mercedes-Benz for at least another 10 years
- Formula 1 racers test the new Alfa Romeo Giulia GTA