On the Nurburgring track spotted a hybrid Volkswagen T7June 25, 2020
Carscoops has published spy shots of the Volkswagen T7 hybrid concept, which has been tested on the Nurburgring track.
The prototype captured in the photo is covered with a dense camouflage film. Despite this, on the front wing of the concept, you can pay attention to the charging port. Based on this, it can be assumed that the novelty will receive a 4-cylinder engine, a small electric motor and, of course, a lithium-ion battery.
It is expected that only on one electric traction hybrid T7 will be able to drive several tens of kilometers. Versions with a “soft hybrid”, as well as gasoline and diesel versions of the updated model will also be available. As for the all-electric variation, this is unlikely, because in the near future Volkswagen will launch the all-electric ID Buzz minivan.
The novelty from the German brand should debut before the end of this year or at the beginning of next year.
In addition, the recently updated Volkswagen Arteon has recently demonstrated. First of all, the new model will be available in Europe and the USA.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires