On the Nurburgring track spotted a hybrid Volkswagen T7June 25, 2020
Carscoops has published spy shots of the Volkswagen T7 hybrid concept, which has been tested on the Nurburgring track.
The prototype captured in the photo is covered with a dense camouflage film. Despite this, on the front wing of the concept, you can pay attention to the charging port. Based on this, it can be assumed that the novelty will receive a 4-cylinder engine, a small electric motor and, of course, a lithium-ion battery.
It is expected that only on one electric traction hybrid T7 will be able to drive several tens of kilometers. Versions with a “soft hybrid”, as well as gasoline and diesel versions of the updated model will also be available. As for the all-electric variation, this is unlikely, because in the near future Volkswagen will launch the all-electric ID Buzz minivan.
The novelty from the German brand should debut before the end of this year or at the beginning of next year.
In addition, the recently updated Volkswagen Arteon has recently demonstrated. First of all, the new model will be available in Europe and the USA.
- In some places, the Tesla Model 3 interior warms up to extreme temperatures
- Tesla sues Chinese media over negative reporting on Shanghai plant
- Daihatsu HiJet or the funniest truck in the world
- Rimac called erroneous information about allegedly sold out supercars Rimac C_Two
- Lotus will offer other companies its platform for electric cars