On the Internet unveiled the headlights of the new Kia OptimaAugust 21, 2019
It was previously reported that the new generation Kia Optima / K5 will acquire a more aggressive appearance than the current version. Kurdistan Automotive Blog shared a photo of the headlights of a sedan.
The head optics of the headlights are quite narrow – perhaps Kia borrowed such a chip from Asian auto concerns. As an example, Lexus, Huyndai, Toyota immediately pop up.
As for the internal structure of the car, it consists of several separate elements. This car also looks like a Lexus. The bumper and an updated radiator grille add Kia Optima “sporty” aggression. The model will acquire a four-wheel drive for the first time, and the appearance will only emphasize its character.
The most powerful modification of the model will be endowed with the Theta3 engine, whose power will be 290 horsepower. The manufacturer plans to introduce a car at the end of this year.
- The popularity of the Ferrari brand has decreased by a third over the past decade
- Hybrid crossover Lamborghini Urus will be the most powerful model of the brand
- Toyota invests heavily in artificial intelligence and robotics
- Automakers face new production challenge
- Production of the new Hyundai Ioniq 5 may be delayed