On the Internet there were photos of the serial version of the Lexus LC convertibleOctober 15, 2019
The serial version of the Lexus LC cabriolet was caught during a photo shoot in Los Angeles.
Meanwhile, as the prototype presented in Detroit looked almost ready for production, there was no significant difference between it and this machine.
According to experts, this instance was equipped with a small windproof shield and the backs of the rear seats of a different shape. These parts correspond to the concept shown at the Goodwood Festival of Speed.
Although Lexus confirmed the production of the LC convertible, it did not disclose the start date for its sales. The fact that the car was noticed during the filming indicates that it will be presented and will be delivered to dealers in time for the next model year, which makes the auto show in Los Angeles in November one of the priority places for the demonstration.
According to assumptions, the convertible will receive a 5-liter V8 engine with a capacity of 471 hp. or a hybrid powertrain V6 with a power of 354 hp
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors