On the Internet showed the new BMW 4-Series in the back of a break-breakJune 8, 2020
BMW has just recently officially unveiled the updated 4-Series, which has given new reasons for designers to incorporate their imagination.
Some artists demonstrate the future M4 or a convertible, others show a model with a regular size grille, in turn, X-Tomi Design showed a restyled 4-Series in the back of a shooting break.
Recall that the company BMW in 1998 showed the Z3 in the back of a break-break. Most likely, this is exactly what X-Tomi Design had in mind when he gave the 4-Series a long roof, trying to revive the spirit of the E36 / 8 Z3, resurrected here in the guise of M Performance. At the same time, despite the fact that the car on the render looks good, the chances of it appearing in real life are extremely small.
Currently, manufacturers rarely release models in the body of a jogging break, and if they appear, they are very expensive, for example, like Zagato from Aston Martin. It is worth noting that now in the BMW lineup there are no 2-door station wagons, while at the same time there are such cars as the 3-Series Touring and 4-Series Gran Coupe.
At the same time, X-Tomi Design showed only the front part of the model in the body of a shooting break, therefore, it is quite possible that in the near future an image will appear on the back of such a machine.
- In November, the BMW Group unveiled the appearance of the production electric car BMW iX
- BMW announces pricing for new 128ti in Australia
- 816 forces and 3.6 seconds to 100 kph: the most powerful Ford pickup from Hennessey is presented
- Prices for most powerful variant of Toyota RAV4 PHEV announced
- 54-year-old Volkswagen minibus with Tesla electric motor to compete in the lottery