On the Internet showed a trailer for working remotelyMay 24, 2020
Boreas Campers introduced a trailer suitable for working remotely.
The trailer is equipped with an antenna and a cellular signal amplifier. If there is no problem with Internet access, then you should take care of electricity. The trailer received 110 W solar panels. At the same time, the company optionally offers additional batteries.
The trailer, in particular, has a small galley. The trailer trailer is equipped with lockers, a stainless steel worktop and a 12 volt refrigerator as standard.
In the flagship version of the XT, there are even more amenities, for example, it is equipped with a propane hob with two burners, a stainless steel sink, a refrigerator with a freezer and a 90 liter water tank.
The trailer is lightweight and compact. Inside, it is worth noting the presence of a mattress having a queen-size bed. The cost of comfortable trailers varies between 19 – 32 thousand dollars.
- Camouflaged prototype of Italian Lancia Ypsilon spotted on tests
- Drag racing: Italian Ferrari F8 vs. British McLaren 720S
- Chrome will no longer be: Volkswagen revealed a teaser for the new ID.4
- Nissan launched production of two-tone Juke crossovers
- Ford Bronco now available with 7-speed manual transmission