On the Internet showed a concept pickup Land Rover ColossusJune 7, 2020
The concept model, called Land Rover Colossus, looks luxurious and practical.
Designer Nicholas Arayi during the course “Car Design Training” in “Advanced Design” – “Innovation Studio” (ADIStudio – Argentina), created an interesting pickup version from the British brand Land Rover.
In appearance, the model looks very attractive and fashionable. The unusual shape of the body may vary depending on the preferences of the motorist. At the same time, the prototype also has recognizable brand features, which are especially noticeable in the grille and optics.
The luxurious appearance goes well with practicality and functionality. The main element was a stand in the “C-style”, which can accommodate 5 or 7 people, depending on the situation.
Despite the attractive and stylish image of the prototype, such a model is unlikely to appear in the model line of the British corporation.
In addition, previously, Toyota has fully unveiled the new Hilux pickup. Sales of the new model should start in November this year.
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily