On the Internet, published pictures of the six-wheeled Lamborghini LM002December 19, 2019
Designer Abimelech Arellano demonstrated how a triaxial Lamborghini LM002 might look. This SUV still has a V12 engine, and it also has a cargo platform with seats located in it.
The release of the original LM002 model was carried out from 1986 to 1993. It became the debut and final mass machine, which was assembled as part of the Lamborghini Militaria project to create a car for the troops of America. The car has a 5.2-liter V12 powerplant with a capacity of 426 hp. (500 Nm), but an optional 7.2 liter engine is available.
This spring, it became known that the bosses of the premium brand are thinking of releasing a “spiritual successor” to the model, which will not yield to either the “donor” or the Jeep Wrangler. However, now this role has been assigned to the Urus cross with the Off-Road kit.
Distinctive features of the SUV from the standard variation of the car are bumpers with steel amplifiers, protective plates for the suspension and gearbox.
Also earlier, the R1 Motorsports atelier demonstrated the Lamborghini Huracan Performante army. Tuners gave the appearance of a supercar army features.
- New footage from the tests of the powerful Chevrolet Corvette Z06 hit the network
- The compact crossover Hyundai Venue has surpassed the sales of the Suzuki Vitara Brezza
- Bentley posted record quarterly sales. The rich still need new toys
- Cupra to launch D28 Formentor motorboat in Formentor VZ5 crossover style
- Bentley unveils new Continental GT Speed with rear steering system