On the Internet published a render of the BMW X8 MMay 10, 2020
The network has a render of the upcoming flagship of the German brand BMW X8 M. This image was developed by designer Tobias Battner.
Judging by the render, the novelty will acquire a massive radiator grill, which is used on new BMW brand cars. Since the model will be a representative of the M family, it should be expected that the car will get a darkened style, aggressive bumpers and side skirts.
As for the technical characteristics of the news, it is rumored that it will be equipped with a 750-horsepower hybrid powertrain and rear-wheel drive system with the ability to switch to full, like on the BMW M5.
Despite the appearance of the render, the German company did not officially confirm the release of the X8 model, moreover, its “charged” variation M. At the same time, BMW recently patented the X8 M trademark in the German Patent Office, which hints at the possible appearance of such a car in the future.
- Electric crossover Ioniq 5 unveiledin the screenshot
- New Toyota Land Cruiser 300 will be available for pre-order in March
- Mazda MX-5 turned into a retro roadster
- Ford to recall US police cars
- New Segway-transformer Ninebot received a racing wheel and a capacious battery