On the Internet have demonstrated the 1000-strong compact hatchback YugoJune 22, 2020
Yugo cars were produced in the USA from 1985 to 1992. A total of 140,000 models were produced.
Cars were intended for urban movement and did not have powerful indicators. At the same time, an amateur engineer decided to upgrade a small car.
Externally modified Yugo differs from the simple version in the presence of an elongated body and wheels from Corvette. The main changes affected the engine compartment. As Motor1 reports on Sunday June 21, Yugo has acquired two Cadillac Eldorado V8 engines. One is located in the usual place, and the second is installed in the luggage compartment. Each power unit has a volume of 8.2 liters, the total productivity is 1000 hp.
The main engine is located in the trunk, for this reason the owner does not constantly recommend using both motors. For daily use, it is better to use the rear engine, but from time to time you can turn on the second, thereby increasing power.
At the moment, the owner is selling his own unusual car. Developed by this Yugo designer in 2014, he asks for $ 25,500 for it.
In addition, it was recently noted that German tuners turned the budget Tesla into an SUV. Modernization was carried out by Delta 4×4.
- Half a century old pickup truck was abandoned in the desert. It has bullet marks on it
- Chinese BAIC builds electric sedan with advanced autopilot
- The head of Nikola leaves the post after accusations of fraud
- Iran is preparing to release an inexpensive sedan on the PSA platform
- The new Mercedes-Maybach S-class will be even more luxurious