On the Chinese version of the Volkswagen Jetta sedan debuted a new turbo engineDecember 28, 2018
FAW has prepared another novelty for the home market. The company is ready to offer the Chinese motorists a budget sedan Junpai A50 with a new turbo engine of its own production.
In the summer of 2017, within the framework of the motor show in Shanghai, the Chinese auto giant FAW organized the debut of its new sedan Junpai A50. In fact, the new product was turned into a version of the previous generation Volkswagen Jetta. Such coincidences are not accidental, since the guys from the ItalDesign studio owned by Volkswagen were working on the look of a Chinese sedan. In the spring of 2018, the first commodity cars finally got to the buyers, and it became known for a day that the sedan would acquire a Chinese turbo engine.
Initially, the “heavenly” car dealerships offered customers a one and a half liter “aspirated” with a capacity of 113 hp, combined with a 5-speed “mechanics”. Today, the model’s motor line has been replenished with a new liter turbo engine for 119 hp. In a couple of it offer a 6-speed”robot”.
The minimum cost of Junpai A50 in China was set at 55,900 yuan. The top version of the car will cost 72,900 yuan.
- Half a century old pickup truck was abandoned in the desert. It has bullet marks on it
- Chinese BAIC builds electric sedan with advanced autopilot
- The head of Nikola leaves the post after accusations of fraud
- Iran is preparing to release an inexpensive sedan on the PSA platform
- The new Mercedes-Maybach S-class will be even more luxurious