On the basis of the new Duster until the end of the year will make a utilitarian pickupFebruary 8, 2019
In the line of the brand Dacia pickup will appear, built on the basis of the Duster crossover. The development of the new model will engage the Renault Technical Center in the city of Titu, Romania, and the local bodybuilding studio Romturingia.
As Hakim Butekhra, general manager of the Renault commercial vehicles division in Romania, said in an interview with the site 0-100.ro, the novelty will be a utilitarian model, not intended for outdoor enthusiasts, such as the South American Renault Oroch based on Duster. The premiere of the Duster pickup will take place before the end of 2019.
In October last year, the Romturingia atelier presented a new-generation Duster cargo version. The pickup truck was reinforced, and a cargo platform was mounted behind the front seats. At the same time, the tailgate was made from a regular baggage door.
Renault Oroch with a double cab is sold in Brazil since 2015. The pickup is built on the basis of the first-generation Duster crossover with a wheelbase increased by 155 millimeters. The length of the cargo platform – 1350 millimeters, and the volume of the compartment – 683 liters.
- Hamilton broke Schumacher’s “eternal” record, setting a historic achievement
- Drag racing: new Audi RS3 vs old Mitsubishi Evo 8
- The network has an image of the updated Nissan Rogue Sport
- Hypercar Mercedes-AMG One will receive more than 1200 horsepower
- US enthusiasts have made a unique car out of a GMC Sierra pickup