On the basis of the Jaguar F-Pace will develop a crossover Lister StealthApril 2, 2020
The company Lister Motor Company, usually using Jaguar for its own new products, is preparing a new model. A teaser image of Lister Stealth, created on the basis of F-Pace, was published on a Twitter profile.
Details, except for one image of the machine and its name, no. It is clear that the Jaguar F-Pace will form the basis of the new model. It is worth saying that Lister has previously been engaged in the modernization of this car.
The year before last, a British company demonstrated the Lister LFP project, while the Stealth novelty, in contrast to that cross, received a different front end.
Lister LFP released in the amount of 250 units. Experts called it “the most dynamic cross-country on the planet”, because its “maximum speed” reached a level of 322 km / h, which is 39 km / h more than a simple F-Pace. Lister LFP was equipped with an engine capacity of 5.0 liters with a capacity of 680 hp.
- Tesla will start official sales of cars in Israel in 2021
- Tesla raised prices for models S and X due to restyling
- Named the most “long-range” supercars
- New Porsche 911 GT3 was shown to journalists
- Electronic driver assistants reduce alertness on the road