On tests seen hybrid Bentley Flying SpurSeptember 14, 2019
Bentley is believed to be testing the upcoming flagship version of its new Flying Spur luxury sedan, and new spy shots show it features a plug-in hybrid setup.
A competitor to Rolls-Royce Ghost a few months ago appeared in the basic version, and today photo spies managed to capture a test prototype with sports notes. They include a radiator grill with a honeycomb structure and lower air intakes that cool large brakes hidden behind new rims.
But the most informative element is the second hatch on the left side of the car. This is almost certainly the charging port used in the plug-in hybrid version, which will debut shortly.
It is known that the new Flying Spur shares its MSB platform with the Porsche Panamera, which is available with a hybrid powerplant based on the V8 with 671 hp. in the Turbo S E-Hybrid version.
Probably, the specialists of the British brand also modify the suspension of the hybrid novelty, as well as redesign the interior and add new body elements. In this regard, the Bentley Flying Spur PHEV will increase and the price. It is expected that the model will be presented next year.
- Cows and pigs affect global warming more than cars
- 50-year-old Chevrolet from “Fast and the Furious” will be auctioned off
- Rolls-Royce Silver Specter station wagon put up for sale
- The first batch of Volkswagen ID.4 electric cars was sold out in a day
- Operation to rescue a Jeep Wrangler stuck on a mountain bike trail