On tests noticed a scooter Yamaha Cygnus-X 125May 23, 2020
In India, during a road test, they noticed a new large Yamaha Cygnus-X 125 scooter.
According to the assumptions, the new Cygnus-X 125 will receive a liquid-cooled engine, such as the NMax 125. Therefore, the novelty will be the first Yamaha scooter with such a unit for the Indian market. At the same time, the manufacturer has not yet officially confirmed this information.
Currently, Yamaha Motor India offers 3 motorcycles in the country – Rayzr 125 FI, Rayzr Street Rally 125 FI and Fascino 125 FI – with a 125 cc engine. see. These engines are air-cooled.
Judging by the pictures, the Cygnus-X 125 maxi scooter will feature an aggressive and modern design. At the same time, it is now unclear how the storage will look under the seat, and how much it will be. Details are likely to be released closer to the debut, the date of which is unknown.
- The roof of the Tesla Model X electric car collapses on the move
- Ford patented name for new SUV
- Ram Announces Anniversary Edition of 2021 2500 Power Wagon Pickup
- Scotland starts offering interest-free loans for used electric cars
- Jeep Wrangler will cheer up its owners with bright colors