On tests, a new version of Audi Q5 is noticed.July 25, 2019
The company from Ingolstadt is preparing to update its “average” Q5 crossover after the elder brother Q7. Judging by the fresh spy photos, the model will receive a slightly revised design of the front and back.
Audi Q5 is preparing to resty. This is indicated by fresh spy photos of the test prototype. They are a model with camouflaged bodywork around the perimeter, and slightly hidden headlights. The novelty may appear on sale in the fall, but there is no official information yet.
Judging by the readiness of the prototype, soon, probably in September at the Frankfurt Motor Show, we will see the 2020 model year. In design, everything will remain recognizable, although the body kit and optics vary. This is clearly seen from the camouflage overlap.
In interior design, large changes are not expected. The car will receive a multimedia information system of the new version, as well as a digital dashboard with integrated navigation. In technical terms, no changes are foreseen.
How restyling Audi Q5 will affect the trim levels and the cost is still unknown.
- Dodge Demon staged a desert race with the new Toyota Supra
- Mazda will present at the Los Angeles Auto Show several new models
- BMW confirms support for Jaguar Land Rover
- All-wheel drive Fiat 500X Sport Edition will show in Los Angeles
- New MINI JCW GP and SE debut in Los Angeles