On sketches demonstrated the new Volkswagen T-SportAugust 27, 2019
Now the new SUV will compete with EcoSport, and in the model range the car concern will be one step lower than the T-Cross.
Volkswagen has now begun work on an SUV, which will receive the smallest size in its lineup.
Most likely, the car will be called the Volkswagen T-Sport, and the premiere will be held in 2020. For the first time, a sketch of the car was shown by the board member of the company, Jürgen Stackmann, on his Twitter.
On the sketch, you can see the coupe-like silhouette of the novelty. Most likely, the overall design will inspire the concept of the Volkswagen SUV Coupe, which was shown at the Shanghai Motor Show. It is planned that the basis for the SUV will be the MQB A0 platform, which T-Cross also received.
The novelty will acquire a wheelbase of 2560 mm and will receive a length of about 4 meters. This will increase it in competition with the Honda WR-V and Ford EcoSport, which can be purchased in India and South America.
Very soon, Volkswagen is going to release four new budget models of cars. Moreover, after the introduction of the T-Cross SUV, it is planned to produce the Vento sedan in 2021.
- Carlex Design atelier unveiled the exterior of the new Land Rover Defender
- New Haval H6 will receive a hybrid power plant
- A motorhome based on the Hummer H1 SUV went on sale
- Genesis has decided on the date of the debut of the new crossover GV70
- Ex-Tesla employee will pay the automaker $ 400 thousand to reveal trade secrets