On sale there was a jubilee Toyota Supra 1997July 9, 2020
Streetside Classics sells the iconic fourth-generation Toyota Supra sports car (A80). A corresponding announcement appeared on Thursday, July 9th.
As follows from the announcement, the condition of the car is excellent, the cost is almost $ 93,000
The mileage of the Renaissance Red shade in the Limited Edition 15th Anniversary jubilee is 58,074 km. The car is equipped with an in-line 6-cylinder engine 2JZ-GTE with a volume of 3.0 liters with two turbochargers. The engine operates in conjunction with a 6-speed manual transmission.
Toyota Supra comes with a black leather interior, power windows, cruise control, air conditioning and 17-inch wheels with Kumho tires 235/45 in the front and 255/40 in the rear.
Offered for sale Supra is quite expensive – $ 92,995. For the sake of comparison, the cost of the fifth generation Toyota GR Supra in the US market starts at $ 42,990
In addition, it was recently noted that the smallest production car in the world will be auctioned off. This is a miniature model called the Peel P50.
- Sales of “charged” versions of liftback and station wagon Volkswagen Arteon started in Europe
- Great Wall showed Chinese electric car with Porsche Panamera design
- Mazda will release a special series of sedans and station wagons Mazda 6 Kuro Edition
- Tesla settles lawsuit against its former engineer
- Subaru recalls nearly a million vehicles