On sale there is an updated crossover Audi Q2LFebruary 18, 2020
After restyling, the elongated German crossover noticeably changed externally, and also gained access to new options.
Audi has offered its customers in China an updated Audi Q2L crossover. Its “stretched” version differs from the standard SUV in the increased dimensions: its length is 4,236 mm (+46 mm), and the wheelbase is 2,628 mm. With the new centimeters, the manufacturer was able to change the layout of the cabin, offering the driver and his passengers more space. The rear door opening was also expanded for a more comfortable fit for second-row passengers. Under the hood of the elongated Audi Q2L is the only 1.4-liter turbo engine that produces 150 horsepower and is combined with a seven-speed “robot”. The drive can be either front or full.
The list of available options for the updated SUV, which has become richer, includes adaptive cruise control that can identify road signs, a parking assistant, an automatic emergency braking system, electronic handbrake, multimedia with a large touchscreen, leather interior and much more.
For the budget Audi Q2L 2020 in the “heavenly” car dealerships you will have to pay 218,800 yuan. The maximum equipped cross is estimated at 268,500 yuan
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires