On sale appeared shabby Nissan PatrolMay 25, 2020
In California, the classic 1963 Nissan Patrol is for sale. The second-generation SUV of the iconic 60th series is not in the best condition, but it is mostly complete and costs only $ 2,500
Patrol did not start for a long time. The 3-door hardtop body was completely covered by corrosion, but surprisingly there are not many through holes in the metal. In addition to this, the frame with spring suspension is still strong, there are no cracks on the original glass, and a full set of exterior details and a vinyl interior upholstery have been preserved.
The SUV has a inline petrol 135-horsepower “six” Nissan P with a volume of 4 liters. The engine operates along with a 3-speed manual transmission and an all-wheel drive system with a 2-speed transfer case.
The production of the 60th Patrol series was carried out from 1959 to 1980, but in America it was offered only from 1962 to 1969 under the Datsun brand. The SUV was a special achievement in history: he was the first to cross the Australian desert, Simpson.
- Formula 1 Champion to compete in EV racing for the first time
- Tesla accused another employee of stealing classified data
- The exclusive Maybach 57S is up for sale. His customer could be Gaddafi
- Updated Toyota Highlander 2021 goes on sale for the first time in Europe
- New Hyundai Bayon B-SUV crossover spotted in spy photos