On sale appeared shabby Nissan PatrolMay 25, 2020
In California, the classic 1963 Nissan Patrol is for sale. The second-generation SUV of the iconic 60th series is not in the best condition, but it is mostly complete and costs only $ 2,500
Patrol did not start for a long time. The 3-door hardtop body was completely covered by corrosion, but surprisingly there are not many through holes in the metal. In addition to this, the frame with spring suspension is still strong, there are no cracks on the original glass, and a full set of exterior details and a vinyl interior upholstery have been preserved.
The SUV has a inline petrol 135-horsepower “six” Nissan P with a volume of 4 liters. The engine operates along with a 3-speed manual transmission and an all-wheel drive system with a 2-speed transfer case.
The production of the 60th Patrol series was carried out from 1959 to 1980, but in America it was offered only from 1962 to 1969 under the Datsun brand. The SUV was a special achievement in history: he was the first to cross the Australian desert, Simpson.
- The players of the English club had to go to the game by taxi because of the “smart” bus
- RS2 Avant-style tuning kit developed for Audi Coupe
- New Audi S8 and Bentley Flying Spur were brought to drag
- The fate of the Kia Stinger remains in question even after the update
- Ford publishes teaser for Bronco Warthog with 37-inch tires