On sale appeared Peugeot 205 with two enginesMarch 20, 2020
On the page “Peugeot 205 twin engined V6” on Facebook published an announcement on the sale of a 2-engine hatchback Peugeot 205 GTI. The owner of the car, Martin Thompson, describes the engine as a V12 with a volume of 6.0 liters, but in reality these are 2 combined V6s. The cost is 10 thousand dollars
Motors can function not only in pairs, but also individually. Together they develop 485 hp. and 624 Nm. But the list of upgrades is not limited only to engines: as Thompson noted, he replaced almost all the elements.
Large splitter into the spoiler in the style of the car for Pikes Peak was done manually. It took less than $ 13,000 to develop a car.
Currently, the Peugeot 205 GTI is sold for 10 thousand dollars. The price was reduced due to the front engine not working, and also due to the fact that the rear of the cab is subject to repair. For a surcharge, Thompson promises to provide the buyer with a new power unit with forged connecting rods, pistons and a drive supercharger.
- Updated Cadillac CT5 gets V Performance package
- Mercedes has updated the luxury SUV Maybach GLS
- Cadillac Lyriq will get an incredible projection system on the windshield
- Tesla admitted: yes, our bumpers fall off, and blow off roofs
- 80-year-old retiree drives a Ferrari F40 daily