On sale appeared “Mercedes-Mercedes”May 18, 2020
So that buyers do not doubt that in front of them is Mercedes-Benz, and not Dodge, the owner decorated the car with two 3-rayed stars.
Some people pay attention to the brand image and how others perceive it. In pursuit of their own goals, they often cross borders and put themselves in the bad light, as, for example, the owner of this Dodge Neon, who put up for sale on Monday, May 18, an upgraded, inexpensive sedan.
As you can see in the photo, the sedan has custom-made hood and front bumper. That is, if desired, the owner of Neon could give him a more original and less ridiculous appearance. However, there is a possibility that he did not want to deceive others – Dodge Neon is very familiar to American customers, and laugh, giving the classic car students distorted features of the Mercedes.
The second option seems more plausible, judging by the funny “nose” on the hood and the fact that the radiator grille with the Mercedes-Benz logo is integrated into the bumper air intake.
Judging by the announcement under the car’s windshield, Mercedes-Mercedes is priced at $ 2,500
- In China, drones without drivers will be brought to the roads for the first time
- A prototype of the German VW Transporter T7 van spotted
- A prototype of the updated Skoda Fabia hatchback was spotted on tests
- Camouflaged BMW X8 crossover prototype spotted
- 2021 Ford F-150 will receive new features by air