On sale appeared Mercedes-Benz 300TE from the last century with an AMG-style body kitNovember 30, 2019
At the online auction “Bring a Trailer” they sell the Mercedes-Benz 300TE station wagon, released in 1993.
The wagon of the 1993 production year is distinguished by a metallic silver shade. The car has an AMG-style body kit, including front and rear bumper covers and side skirts. Mileage cars reaches 243,000 km, but this is not surprising, given its age at 26 years.
In addition, the station wagon has a black grille, roof railings and a Mercedes-Benz logo that has been preserved on the hood. The car has 18-inch wheels, also painted in black.
Inside the car there are electrically adjustable front leather seats from the W124 500E model, wood inserts, an electric sunroof, as well as cruise control and air conditioning. In general, the interior of the car, regardless of his age, looks well-groomed.
The station wagon is equipped with an in-line six-cylinder engine M103. The power unit operates in conjunction with a 4-speed automatic transmission.
- Nissan Ariya could become one of the models in the Infiniti model range
- Spy photos of the new generation Toyota Sienna
- In the next three years, Toyota promises 31 new and updated models
- Honda celebrates the release of the 2.5 millionth Kei car family N
- Toyota refuses gasoline versions of Corolla in Europe