On sale appeared hypercar McLaren P1 GTR for 3 million poundsNovember 7, 2019
McLaren London has now put up for sale the impressive McLaren P1 GTR, which Lanzante has redesigned for road use.
The circulation of the P1 GTR track hypercars is 58 copies, and some of them were redone for road use. The shown car with a black and red body is one of them. He has a chassis at number 18.
The McLaren P1 GTR is powered by a 3.8-liter twin-turbo V8 engine, with which the electric motor works. And if a simple road variation P1 develops 903 hp, then the GTR version has a capacity of 986 hp. Up to 96 km / h, the hypercar accelerates in 2.8 seconds and accelerates to 362 km / h as much as possible.
To meet the McLaren P1 GTR requirements for road use had to make a number of changes. The hypercar was equipped with a hand brake, catalytic converters and increased ground clearance. The mileage of the vehicle for sale is only 288 km. At the same time, the cost of McLaren P1 GTR is 3 million pounds
- In November, the BMW Group unveiled the appearance of the production electric car BMW iX
- BMW announces pricing for new 128ti in Australia
- 816 forces and 3.6 seconds to 100 kph: the most powerful Ford pickup from Hennessey is presented
- Prices for most powerful variant of Toyota RAV4 PHEV announced
- 54-year-old Volkswagen minibus with Tesla electric motor to compete in the lottery