On sale appeared 51-year-old Saab, converted into an electric carJune 4, 2020
On the eBay portal they sell a rare Saab 96 of 1969, converted into an electric car.
The white Saab 96 is currently located in the United States, Missouri. His age is 51 years, and the declared mileage of the car is only 32 thousand km. And on the eBay portal, the Saab 96 model of 1969 was estimated at $ 1969.
Recall that the Saab 96 was sold from 1060 to 1980. The car was equipped with gasoline engines with power from 38 to 68 hp. If we talk about a copy put up for sale, then in 2009 he was replaced by an internal combustion engine with an electric motor that produces 83 hp. But with prolonged use, the performance of the car drops to 22 hp. The maximum speed of the electric car reaches 96 km / h.
Converted to an electric car, the Saab 96 has ten batteries in the trunk and under the hood, each with a capacity of 1.99 kilowatt hours. This is enough for the electric car to be able to drive on one charge up to 100 km. Also in the equipment of the car is a 4-speed manual gearbox and front-wheel drive.
- Toyota Land Cruiser Prado Loses Manual Transmission
- Audi showed the new electric crossover Q4 Sportback e-tron
- BMW Electric Car Sales Rise
- In Europe, asked to postpone the introduction of the Euro 6 standard
- Rolls-Royce Introduces Wraith 2020 in Kryptos Exclusive Version