On sale appeared 29-year-old Porsche 911 with almost no mileageApril 27, 2020
The 964 Turbo coupe, which rolled off the assembly line in 1991 and drove a total of 500 km in 29 years, is being sold on the German Porsche fan portal. For the sports car, they plan to help out 330,000 euros. So, a car costs 70,000 euros more than the new Porsche 911 Speedster.
911 Turbo 1991 production year stands out for the presence of an unusual purple hue of the exterior and interior. The sports car is equipped with a leather steering wheel, heated front seats, a sunroof and much more.
Since the 911 911 Turbo for sale, the 964 series is related to early variations, the car is equipped with a 3.3-liter boxer engine with a capacity of 3.3 liters and 320 hp. (Nm). Together with the engine, a 5-speed manual transmission operates.
Although for the cost of the 29-year-old Porsche 911 in the German market you can buy 3 new coupes of the 992 series, a sports car is likely to find a new owner if it confirms its excellent condition and low mileage.
- A cat-dog car was put up for sale in the USA
- World’s first off-road Lamborghini Huracan announced
- Lamborghini Aventador successor to retain V12 engine
- VW XL1 or the rarest production car of the brand in history
- Connaught Type-D or sports new car with a V10 engine