On sale, a rare coupe 1989 Mercedes-Benz in perfect conditionMarch 24, 2020
A rare Mercedes-Benz 560 SEC AMG Widebody W126 is on sale at Auto Leitner. The power unit of this machine was increased to 6 liters, and productivity – up to 385 hp.
For the car, on the odometer of which is indicated 34,600 km, you will have to pay 225 thousand euros
This compartment has been significantly upgraded. In addition to the power plant of increased volume, the car has sports springs, shock absorbers and more powerful brakes.
The car picks up the first “hundred” in 6 seconds, and accelerates to a maximum of 285 km / h. This car is also distinguished by the presence of extended wheel arches, a glossy black radiator grille and 17-inch wheels.
According to the author, the car is in excellent shape.
- Lotus will unveil a new sports car this summer
- 2022 BMW X4 M prototype spotted during winter trials
- Lancia will become Stellantis’ premium brand
- Grenadier plant to be relocated to Europe
- Ford renews Thunderbird trademark