On sale a new premium crossover CheryOctober 8, 2019
In China, sales of the new premium SUV-Exeed LX, manufactured by Chery, have begun.
It should be mentioned that last year Chery Corporation announced the development of a luxury brand under the name Exeed. The debut model, which was released under this emblem, was the Exeed TX crossover. Now another representative of the SUV segment has appeared on the Chinese market – Exeed LX.
It is worth emphasizing that the new product is based on the Chery Tiggo 7 model, available in the Russian Federation. The difference between Exeed LX and its “donor” is that the new car received an original appearance and more expensive trim materials, which are dominated by touch panels.
Exeed LX is equipped with a 1.6-liter turbo engine with a capacity of 197 horsepower. The power plant operates in conjunction with a 7-band robotic gearbox and front-wheel drive system. In China, the cost of new items is 126,000 yuan
- Connected car sales are growing despite chip shortages
- Drag racing – VW Golf R 2021 versus the “charged” Audi RS6 Avant wagon
- Drag racing – powerful sedan Mercedes-AMG E63 S versus the “charged” station wagon Audi RS6
- Toyota patents new twin-turbo V8 engine
- Tesla Cybertruck electric pickup prototype spotted in New York