Older Plymouth sells cheaper than iPhoneMay 5, 2020
For sale a collection of 5 rare Plymouth Barracuda 1965 production year. Each of the cars costs only $ 800. It is cheaper than the new iPhone. The announcement of the sale was published on Tuesday, May 5.
Typically, classic cars are quite expensive. But the owner of this collection decided to set a price of 4 thousand dollars for it. He announced his readiness to sell them not only together, but also separately (the cost of each instance is $ 800).
The current-generation Barracuda was made exclusively in a fastback. Cars have V8 engines, with which an automatic transmission or a 3-speed manual transmission operates. The car has no serious damage, but they were all the time in California, and therefore have burned out salons.
Thanks to the collection, consisting of 5 cars, the future owner will be able to assemble one working machine from it, which is what the seller hopes.
In addition, it was recently noted that a collection of 129 American rarities will be sold at auction. Bidding is scheduled for October 24 this year.
- Green Ferrari collection put up for sale
- Volkswagen accused of unfair competition
- Hybrid hypercar McLaren Saber showed on patent images
- Hengchi 1 electric sedan production begins in China
- Volkswagen Group uses Audi brand to catch up with Tesla in electric vehicle production