Old Honda Civic tried to disguise as Mercedes-BenzApril 7, 2020
A non-standard car was sold on Facebook: it looks like a Mercedes-Benz, which has a special body kit. In turn, this car attracts attention with front doors like the Lamborghini.
But beneath this blatantly poorly made camouflage lies the 1993 Honda Civic of the production year. The cost of an exclusive car is 4,500 dollars.
As you can see from the pictures, the unique model has “Mercedes” headlights and taillights, large discs painted in silver, and also has red brake calipers, a special body kit and a dimensional diffuser. The front doors open upward like sports cars of the Italian brand.
For what reason, the previous owner decided to make such a tuning is unknown. In any case, the car has already passed into the ownership of the new owner, as evidenced by the sold plate in the publication.
- Rare blue Lancia Delta will be sold at auction
- Renault presented an electric car for its own car sharing
- Peugeot risks not returning to the American market
- Charged electric hatchback Cupra el-Born debuts in 2021
- Updated 2022 Audi S8 spotted in tests